Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Ode to Insulin

Cheesy 2nd grade style poem for my favorite discovery...INSULIN!!


Insulin Insulin you are my friend...I will love you until the end.
You keep my daughter alive everyday.
You give me the chance to see her play.
So, I am writing you this little poem,
to tell you I am greatful you're in my home.

I is for I love you and all that you do.
N is for the nights you help get me through.
S is for the sugar you help move through her body.
U is for the unbelievable job that you do.
L is for the loss I would feel if not for you.
I is for I love you...yes it must be said twice.
N is for the life I have thanks to you...which is nice.

So, there you have it....that's all I can say...Insulin Insulin, thanks for being there every single day.

No comments:

Post a Comment