Thursday, December 1, 2011

12 Days of Christmas...diabetes version

A little Christmas music to put us all in the spirit....lol....diabetes style of course!

On the first day of diabetes, the doctor gave to me
a Type 1 cutie
On the second day of diabetes, our new life gave to me
2 new gray hairs and a Type 1 cutie
On the third day of diabetes, our new life gave to me
3 panic attacks, 2 new gray hairs, and a Type 1 cutie
On the fourth day of diabetes, our new life gave to me
4 temper tantrums, 3 panic attacks, 2 new gray hairs, and a Type 1 cutie
On the fifth day of diabetes, our new life gave to me
5 hours sleeeeeeep
4 temper tantrums, 3 panic attacks, 2 new gray hairs, and a Type 1 cutie
On the sixth day of diabetes, our new life gave to me
6 days of wearin the same smelly jammies, 5 hours sleeeeeep, 4 temper tantrums, 3 panic attacks, 2 new gray hairs, and a Type 1 cutie
On the seventh day of diabetes, our new life gave to me
7 bloody test strips on the car floor, 6 days of jammies, 5 hours sleeeeeep, 4 temper tantrums, 3 panic attacks, 2 new gray hairs, and a Type 1 cutie
On the eighth day of diabetes, our new life gave to me
8 carb Oreos discovered, 7 bloody test strips, 6 days of jammies, 5 hours sleeeeep, 4 temper tantrums, 3 panic attacks, 2 new gray hairs, and a Type 1 cutie
On the ninth day of diabetes, our new life gave to me
9 brain cells left, 8 carb Oreos, 7 bloody test strips, 6 days of jammies, 5 hours sleeeeep, 4 temper tantrums, 3 panic attacks, 2 new gray hairs, and a Type 1 cutie
On the tenth day of diabetes, our new life gave to me
10 new D-Momma friends, 9 brain cells left, 8 carb Oreos, 7 bloody test strips, 6 days of jammies, 5 hours sleeeeeeep, 4 temper tantrums, 3 panic attacks, 2 new gray hairs, and a Type 1 cutie
On the eleventh day of diabetes, our new life gave to me
11 middle 'o night stubbed toes, 10 new D-Momma friends, 9 brain cells left, 8 carb Oreos, 7 bloody test strips, 6 days of jammies, 5 hours sleeeeeep, 4 temper tantrums, 3 panic attacks, 2 new gray hairs, and a Type 1 cutie
On the twelfth day of diabetes, our new life gave to me
12 tears of pride and love, 11 middle 'o night stubbed toes, 10 new D-Momma friends, 9 brain cells left, 8 carb Oreos, 7 bloody test strips, 6 days of jammies, 5 hours sleeeeep, 4 temper tantrums, 3 panic attacks, 2 new gray hairs, and a Type 1 CUTIEEEEE!

3 comments:

  1. This is great! Love it! Now we just need to gt Denise from Mom of Bean to sing it for us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you! LOL!! YES!! Cause I definitely like you all too much to torture you with my singing voice...lolol

    ReplyDelete